The business model here is to sell cars at a good price without looking them over at all, and leading customers to believe that anything noticed is a small problem, and not one that could actually put them in danger.My boyfriend just bought a vehicle there for 4600 and like may other reviews that we've now found on the internet, with in 2 days it was inoperable.

It's completely shocking that for that price we would be sold a vehicle that had that extreme of a problem. It appeared to be clean and in great condition. It's strange how when we test drove it those issues weren't apparent. We were there for hours looking it over.

My boyfriend is embarrassed he didn't take it to an independent mechanic before he purchased it, but Ian at Texas Triump Motors seemed so honest and genuine, and the car drove great, and like man working people looking at used cars he really needed one asap so he could get to work. Obviously when you get a used car anything could happen, but it seems more than a coincidence that SO many people have MAJOR COSTLY problems within DAYS of purchasing. They are doing something to cover up problems in their vehicles. Do not trust these guys.

They will give you a 30 day limited warranty that they don't advertise but we asked for because we didn't take it to another mechanic. that warranty is only for 90% of what you paid, and you can only exchange it for another of their sketchy vehicles! We really had to save up for this car and it's so sad that a dealership, which is supported to be more trustworthy than a private seller on CL, would knowingly manipulate and sell vehicles that are total LEMONS and UNSAFE.

We almost got seriously hurt on the highway when out new car, one day in our possession completely blew up.Wish there was a way to put these dirty guys out of business.

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Texas Triumph Motors?

Comments